BUSINESSES & ENTREPRENEURS
care and have unique SUPERPOWERS
- number of staff and employees
- access to customers
- access to fellow entrepreneurs
- resources and capital
and experience with
- thinking big
- setting goals
- moving step by step
- involving partners
- communication with the public
largely untapped for young changemakers and youth leadership.
- to add purpose for staff
- to add purpose for customers
- in Philanthro-Parties
and to scale up
- sharing the call on internal and external newsletters
- also for parents and their children, and their schools
- also for book and games drives
- organizing an activity like a sponsor run or fest
- vividly documenting it and sharing with news media
and to pay visits
- for fun
- as team building event
- to deliver services
- by offering space for flyers, table flyers, poster exhibits
- by tasking staff and trainees to take on campaigns, projects and achieve goals
- by offering perks like free canoeing tours, yoga sessions, yummy goodies …
- by gifting services like design, translation, engineering
- by gifting free printing of books, posters, flyers, shirts
- by coaching skills, such as article writing, photography …
many of which can also get used to boost LOCAL YOUTH LEADERSHIP
Siltronic staff participates in the epic 48 hour sponsor run organized by Namaste Nepal school student club.
They get honored with the golden shoe for “best performing company”.
Also Siltronic office staff in Singapore, Portland, Burghausen, Munich, Shanghai and Tokyo participated.
Passion for doing good can ripple far in companies. Also to customers, newsletter readers, galas and Xmas fests.
Neat entrepreneurial creative tweak : Siltronic added nordic walking, cycling, swimming and hiking to sponsored disciplines.
For local Youth Leadership
business and entrepreneurs can make relevant contributions to
- CREATE HERO*INE PRESENCE
with poster exhibits, combined with activities
- INVITE COMMUNITY & SCHOOLS
for a presentation
- WITH PARTICIPATION & ACTION
like a book, games and LEGO drive
- GET WORD OUT
via news channels and relations in city and news media, also to other businesses
- WITH FUN INCENTIVES
like rewards or prizes for “most awesome” contributions – this can also be a raffle
with relevant impact for people and planet.
… are a role model in verve and determination
- to realize one’s dream
- in lifestyle and focus
- with stories and relations
THAT ENJOY TO CONTRIBUTE more than money and stuff.
They like to contribute ideas, contacts and support on demand … and to observe the adventure evolve.
THEY LOVE SEEING YOUNG SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS
unfold their powers … as they remember their own early days, and enjoy watching kids do so earlier than they did, on brighter causes, with bigger results and reach … outperforming them, without being competition
… suddenly being relevant for youth, education, and evolution of society in unexpected ways.
… are a valuable ally
- to fellow entrepreneurs
- wealth holders
- decision-makers in politics
- media makers
- high performers in sports, arts etc.
with golf clubs, yachts, chateaus, holiday lodges, money, horse ranches, workforces, staff, media, airlines
- for workshops, summer camps, excursions, field trips
for Youth Teams, YL Coaches, hero*ines… and your local Boost Club Unit to celebrate your good deeds and plan what’s next.
Making products and money is easy
How about challenging yourself with changing lives and land
by wielding your full scope of creative powers?
The main point is not to wait for national government to pay someone to fix things
or to stay stuck in 19th Century quasi monarchist stockmarket servitude.
Let’s wield that entrepreneur spirit.
The kids succeed. One can be childish.