Managers and employees are human beings that care for good of people and planet – far away and locally. They are also parents. They have children. Together they are families – sounds stupid, but Family Activities are different from kids play and … really cool ones are kinda rare … we got some! Their children attend school – and school can be more awesome. Summed up, staff and employees have very dear personal dreams – for their kids at home and at school, and a company that makes gifts to their employees to have great family lives, experience personal fulfilment is a better company. We can add diverse value to company newsletters … which leads to further human encounters like canteen exhibits and FUNdraisers, Philanthro-Fests, group travel …
For distant recipients
Call for collective donations, to reach milestones; such as rooms of the Red Brigade Academy, or the whole academy, or help as engineer …
Book, games, LEGO drives, invitation to help in-kind with staff’s, spouses and friends’ resources and relations.
For local employees and their families
Free gifts like the digital FREE Story Set for download, or books.
Philanthro-Party Fests, Family Activities, workshops like sourcing colors from plants (sevengardens), planting a garden, a Great Garden Campout on company grounds (in support of Abbie), a hike with animals (in support of Siarah) …
For employees’ families’ children’s schools
Means to make daily life at school more awesome, to add purpose, meaning, action, friendship, a changemaker student club and community experience
… offering LearnSpace Packs, presentations, crash course (by YL Coaches), an SDG Challenge > an Adopt A School program
… potentially leading to collaboration between company and schools to team up with their superpowers > in response to students’ passion, ideas, and activities.
100% Fair Fashion
sourced from our Project Partner Kalima Design
- pure organic cotton picked on small village fields
- dyed with 100% organic plant colors
- traditional stamp-made
- small tailor families
and from youth crews learning to make an income in challenging places.
to hero*ines they love and support
- as company trip
- as family travel
- as work visit
- as volunteers
- as coaches
potentially aligned with their professional focus, such as
- self-defense programs > visit India’s Red Brigade
- student- and project-oriented learning > John’s school in Uganda, Babar’s school in India
- organic permaculture and agroforestry > Luwayo’s Permaculture Paradise Institute family farm in Malawi
- children and youth art and theatre > Skhumbuzo’s Youth Leadership LearnSpace Community Centre and Vincent, South Africa
- marine biology > dive with sharks with Ocean, Hawaii
- early child education > street and poor children learning centre, Bal Manch, India
- holistic landscaping, ecosystem restoration > Mary’s ARKland, Ireland
- 100% Fair Fashion > Kalima Design, India; cotton, plant colors, traditional stampmakers, small tailors