YL Youth Leadership LearnSpaces are places for youth to gather to get ninspired, learn solutions, to plan and realize projects that change lives and land like their hero*ine peers.
Do they exist in your city? No? So, how can there ever be an active citizenry that’s better than voters who wait that national government pay someone to fx things? Never.
LearnSpaces are awesome, since they require only a hero*ines exhibit as frame setting ambience and intention, some self-learning resources and someone to guide newbies and activities, preferably trained as YL Coach with immediate action options and partners all over the world.
LearnSpace dissemination and activation deserves our help, since this experiment with guaranteed in/tangible positive results needs little resources and they unfold their power as a youth team makes it their outer school HQ uniting fired up youth from the district’s schools and Changemaker Student Clubs,
We seek to
seed LearnSpace Packs to motivated community organizers in spaces where youth and girls suffer – such as slums, post-conflict regions and refugee camps – to give youth a safe space, vision, hope, actions, skill building, healing – with essential tools, lovely coaches, connected with world class experts, donors and schools – for dialog and project partnerships = with the youth crew as witness, expert and partner for global schools to bring global issues to life, fix them, build bonds for vists and lives beyond poverty = as a model to replicate to many crisis regions globally.
view in-kind support below
As see LearnSpace activities unfold
we see how all of us can set up this temporary or permanent add-on
- at intersections with the public like public libraries and community centres
- also orphanages, youth centres, schools …
and how they benefit to connect with city, schools and media, attract people, inspire their crew, start new activities, run an exciting program for the public, be socially relevant, generate news, gain appreciation and funds.
LearnSpaces also get
- Coaching and support
- Certification as Inter/National Youth Leadership Learning Centre
- a YL LearnPlanet Map marker to find and get found
- tips to connect with city, media, partners
- ideo meetings with other LearnSpaces
- their story told in YL social media and Magazine
and get promoted as
- Project Partners for global schools
- Coaches for people that start LearnSpaces
The world benefits from
a simple, flexible, modular model
- to show, kick off, anchor and cultivate Youth Leadership in town
- as foundation for an Able Active Caring Citizenry
- to enable youth in places failed and forsaken by all institutions, governments and adult generations, such as REFUGEE CAMPS
that equips mayors and councillors seeking to act on
- loss of peace, prosperity, perspective and rise of violence against public servants
- attacks on libertarian democracy at local and national government level
YL benefits from
- a powerful way to respond to demand from crisis regions
- a powerpack to equip Project Partners
- exciting stories for YL Magazine that are extremely relevant, and empowering for audiences living in normal towns